Benefits of Lighting Controls
- Energy Savings: Lights are on only when needed
- Saves Money: Lower utility bills as the lights are off when a space is vacant
- Convenience: The lights turn on when you want them to
- Energy Codes: SensorSwitch products help you meet the code requirements
- Ease of Installation: Sensors easily connect to fixture or are within the fixture
Wired and Wireless Lighting Controls
Today there are options when selecting a lighting controls solution for your project or space; wired lighting controls or, more recently, wireless lighting controls. Read on to learn more.
SensorSwitch offers a range of controls solutions to meet virtually any requirement, in both new construction and retrofit situations. Lighting controls are a great way to save energy – incorporating lighting controls can result in a 30-40% energy savings!
Standalone Control Solutions
Standalone solutions offer single room lighting control through the use of wall switches, occupancy sensors, photocells and time clocks that are programed to control fixed groups of lights independently. The SensorSwitch portfolio offers versatile standalone control solutions for a wide variety of applications.
- Cost effective and can be used in most applications
- Aid in code compliance with out-of-box behavior settings
- No mobile app required; app can be used for advanced programming
- Expandable lighting controls without network connection
Networked Control Solutions
Networked solutions connect devices across multiple rooms, floors, or buildings. To learn more about the nLight® networked lighting control solutions, visit nlight.acuitybrands.com.
- Simple to specify, design, install, and set up, helping to achieve code compliance with either CAT 5e wired controls
- Ideal for virtually any application, small to large, indoor to outdoor, providing seamless lighting control for one room, a whole building, or an entire site
- Provides unmatched flexibility by connecting light fixtures, sensors, and other control devices
SensorSwitch products enhance the appearance and functionality of a wide variety of environments, from private offices, to conference rooms, to cavernous warehouse spaces. Whatever the requirement, there is a SensorSwitch product to help you fulfill it.